[Foundation-l] Fundraising and site notice

Jerome Banal jerome.banal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:25:45 UTC 2007

Hello,

Take the "Monthly expense budget" and don't forget to add the "June '07"
parts; that will give you the expected monthly expense budget for June,
which should be the figure you quoted. The reserve is of course on budget we
will need in the future, not on the current budget.

Budget is rising quickly because we have more and more people coming looking
at WP, so we need bigger bandwidth, because we need more people to help on
MediaWiki as it is becoming more complex and we see more and more useful
features missing, etc.

PS: By the way, it is indeed "at least". If it was not diffused before, it
has been diffused at that date. So you might have heard about it before
elsewhere, but in any case you have /at least/ been able to heard about it
at that date (after that, you can have missed it, but that's another
problem).

Regards,
Jerome