[Foundation-l] Fundraising and site notice

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 16:06:50 UTC 2007

Anthony schreef:
> I was stripped of my membership in the Foundation a month or so ago.
> It's not US.  It's them (the board).
Hoi,
When this is your attitude, I will not bother to convince you.  Because
they are not your projects nor is it your foundation that we are talking
about. I am also of the opinion that you just disqualified yourself to
have relevance on the foundation-l.

I am glad to associate myself with the Wikimedia Foundation even when I
do not agree with all of the things it does.. However it provides a
resource that is really important to me.

Thanks,
     GerardM