[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Mon Jan 1 22:48:48 UTC 2007

That is because I stay who I am and refuse to become a rose speckled
glasses person who talks very politically correct. It is the problem of
other people. Not mine. If people want me to someone I am not they can
wait untill the sun goes supernova.

My good ideas nor my prolific writing haven't changed. What has changed
is that I have become even more of a minority then I was. Imho wikimedia
is drowning in people wo are PC and without experience outside of the
western world. Which means that either nothing gets done, or decisions
are made like on en:wikipedia were they discriminate now.

Waerth