[Foundation-l] Illegal IP blocking on the Dutch wikipedia

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Mon Jan 1 01:25:17 UTC 2007

I don't think it's that English Wikipedia allows them, it's that they
haven't been blocked yet.

I don't know if Dutch Wikipedia has a formal requesting-unblock system in
place but leave some sort of message on your talk page saying the autoblock
doesn't allow you to edit. At least on English Wikipedia, open proxy blocks
get lifted this way.