[Foundation-l] Restriction on page moves inpt.wikipedia.orgThankyou

Luna lunasantin at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 19:44:20 UTC 2007

On 2/18/07, Titoxd at Wikimedia <titoxd.wikimedia at gmail.com> wrote:

> No, it only requires some alterations of the site configuration file.
> Nothing major, actually...

That does sound like a long time, but I'm not involved in that wiki, so
doesn't seem my place to question too deeply. On the other hand, I'm not
entirely sure about how this all is set up -- would changing the "able to
move pages" threshold also change the "able to edit semi-protected pages"
threshold?

And if those are the same variable, would it be reasonable to make them
distinct variables?

Just something to consider,
-Luna