[Foundation-l] all of my edits are copyrightviolations

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Sun Feb 18 10:50:34 UTC 2007

All of my edits are a copyrightviolation of books in my posession. All
texts were literally copied and because of that all of my edits on
wikipedia and pictures I added should be removed immediately as they are
in violation of the GFDL. Also all of my sources seem to be non
reputable and non trustworthy so many falsehoods consist in these edits.

Since I am blocked from editting the mistakes myself the foundation
should do better and delete all of my edits.

Waerth/Walter