[Foundation-l] One week later and I am still blocked, nobody is doing a fucking thing

Walter van Kalken walter at vankalken.net
Sun Feb 18 08:37:05 UTC 2007

As you can see the Dutch mods have done NOTHING, ZERO, NADA. And people
here say I have NO reason to be angry!

I have written over a 1000 articles to the wikipedia and now I am not
able to edit them. I am raging in anger.

Here is a screenshot I took today:

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/8069/stillblocked1cv4.jpg

Sofar for EVERYONE can edit. I am not even a vandal. And people tell me
to calm down. It has been TWO WEEKS now! And NO FUCKING BODY is doing
anything at all.

Fuck everyone with their stupid advices about being nice. I am leaving.

Fuck the board for putting this stupid block all proxies in effect and
refusing to do anything.

Waerth