[Foundation-l] structure

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 11:49:24 UTC 2007

AFAIK, every Foundation 'announcement' is posted on
http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Current_events

So if anyone just wants to read the announcements they could simply go to
that page and read it. Maybe a RSS feed of the 'current events' would make
that a little more easy, but i don't know if that's technically possible in
Mediawiki.

-- Hay Kranen / [[User:Husky]]