[Foundation-l] What is the difference between MediaWiki.org and the Meta-Wiki?

Jon Harald Søby jhsoby at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 09:44:54 UTC 2007

Hi! Meta-Wiki is (in theory, at least) for coördination between the
different Wikimedia projects. So this is where discussions for new
wikis, etc, should go. The MediaWiki wiki, on the other hand, is
mainly for documentation of the MediaWiki software and its extensions,
while for bug reports and feature requests, you should use BugZilla
(a.k.a. MediaZilla, to add to the confusion).