[Foundation-l] [Announcement] Executive director

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 05:48:51 UTC 2007

> Florence Devouard wrote:
>
> >This will enable Brad to focus on developing the role of
> >General Counsel, and addressing a backlog of complex legal questions the
> >Foundation faces moving forward.
> >
> I need to congratulate you for the great efforts you have been making in
> letting the plebeians know what is going on.

I echo Ray's congratulations to Florence (these period updates really
are appreciated, even if they are not always much commented on), and
want to thank Brad for his work so far; he has only been polite and
friendly and helpful.

And how much I look forward to Brad addressing that backlog of complex
legal questions! :)

cheers,
Brianna
user:pfctdayelise