[Foundation-l] A dangerous precedent

Brian McNeil brian.mcneil at wikinewsie.org
Sun Dec 30 23:16:04 UTC 2007

You should have warned people to get a *big* bag of popcorn before looking
at that anguished discussion. Every single vote to close the wiki is either
questioned, the poster told their criticism equally applies to some other
language like Esperanto, or that fact that a few percent of another Wiki's
articles being bot generated is used to try and dismiss the vote.

It must be pretty bad when people are suggesting vo:* be added to the spam
blacklist on other projects. Consensus? Meet Window... We're on the 27th
floor.

Brian McNeil