[Foundation-l] stewards policy rewriting

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 19:33:01 UTC 2007

Hello all,

although I only posted this yesterday, I would like to announce now
that a vote will start on meta about these policy. You may find the
voting page already on
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meta:Rewriting/Stewards_policy/Vote .
Note that the proposal is not 100% finished yet, and might change
still. Also the voting procedure is not 100% set in stone, but I hope
we can keep this more or less constant, to avoid confusion.

I still appreciate your comments on the talkpage of the proposal,
especially if some sentences are not clear.

Best regards,

Lodewijk / Eia