[Foundation-l] Wiktionary blocking policy

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 11:19:20 UTC 2007

Hoi,
There is more then just one Wiktionary. What Wiktionary are you talking
about? You assume that things are in a certain way on the Wiktionaries, you
state that this should be discussed on the Wiktionary list, but this never
happened. The suggestion that things are unacceptable on a foundation level
because you expect that Wikipedia assumptions are true on other projects is
problematic. Wiktionary is much more black and white; it has a more
structured organization.

When you are of the opinion that OTRS should have a separate queue for
Wiktionary, I would agree with you.

Thanks,
     GerardM