[Foundation-l] Welcome Sue !

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 00:42:51 UTC 2007

The problem here is that the rock she's turning over is "Oh, look,
I've become controversial, and people want me out of the loop because
of that!  Isn't this a scandal?"

Kelly's claim is that this is an in-crowd cultish behavior.  It's also
interpretable as attention seeking drama.

There could be cultish behavior on internal lists (I am not on any
such list, so I haven't got any evidence either way).  But I find that
in general, people behave in private much like they behave in public,
but with moderately less restraint.

-george