[Foundation-l] [Announcement] update in board of trustees membership

Lars Aronsson lars at aronsson.se
Mon Dec 17 15:41:09 UTC 2007

gwern0 at gmail.com wrote:

> This may be wildly off-base, and is pure speculation on my part
> - but could Erik be getting involved with Knol?

Oh, we clearly should start a new project with sci-fi/conspiracy
novels written under a free license.  There is so much good stuff
in these speculations!  Actually, Google's value as narrative (or
basis of a cult religion) might well exceed its value as a
commercial investment.  There are so many myths around that
company name.  Their spin doctors are probably more skilled than
their algorithm engineers.

How is that Wikipedia movie going, by the way?

--
  Lars Aronsson (lars at aronsson.se)