[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Anthony wikimail at inbox.org
Fri Dec 14 15:55:24 UTC 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 10:30 AM, Robert Rohde <rarohde at gmail.com> wrote:
> This person was in a sensitive position.  Can the Foundation offer
> assurances that her actions in this position did not cause any material
> harm?

Surely part of the current ongoing audit is to determine the answer to
that question.  Without the audit being completed, I don't see how the
Foundation possibly *could* offer such assurances.

> The possibility of a link between this person's involvment as COO and the
> subsequent delay in the audit is a troubling one and should be disspelled if
> possible.

The possibility that there isn't a link between this person's
involvement as COO and the subsequent delay in the audit is even more
troubling.

Why did Brad leave, anyway?