[Foundation-l] Foundation Discretion Regarding Personnel Matters

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:20:02 UTC 2007

On Dec 14, 2007 11:09 PM, GerardM <gerard.meijssen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hoi,
> For someone who is not from the United States, can you please explain how
> you come to be able to access these databases? Are they public? And do you
> really think that this is appropriate ?
>
> When you are able to do so as a consequence of your occupation, what does
> your employer think of it?

LexisNexis have a variety of legal-related databases, including a
database of criminal case reports for each US state. I have access
through my university. These are not police records or anything, just
public reports of court proceedings, which can be found in any library
with a legal collection.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com