[Foundation-l] Wikinews - not so much a state of the wiki

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 4 22:38:00 UTC 2007

on 12/4/07 5:08 PM, Mike Godwin at mgodwin at wikimedia.org wrote:

> Thomas Dalton writes:
>>> Boy, I sure would hate to be the lawyer who had to explain this point
>>> to a judge.
>>
>> You know, as the person paid to be the legal expert here, it would be
>> helpful if you would make straight points as opposed to unhelpful
>> rhetoric.
>
> I don't think I signed away my right to express humor or irony when I
> signed up with this outfit.

I certainly hope not, Mike. Two people who need a sense of humor in their
work: lawyers & psychotherapists - "motive" is an important word in both our
work.

Marc Riddell

PS: I thought of placing a :-) or a ;-) at the end, but I figured your own
obvious sense of humor would make them unnecessary. I'm with ya.