[Foundation-l] A general wiki list?

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 23:40:57 UTC 2007

On 23/08/07, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:
> And there are some more points:
>
> - List/wiki should be administrated by delegates of all major wiki
> projects (what is major wiki project?) or by delegates of delegates.

I don't think it's necessary; just get a moderator who will jump on
people who are hostile. (And no I'm not volunteering :)) You can
hardly mandate membership requirements for an open mailing list.

I'm not sure if you intend this to be for all users/developers of all
wiki engines, or all editors on all specific wiki sites. Either way,
there are some interesting things out there I'm sure we could learn
from.

cheers
Brianna

http://modernthings.org/