[Foundation-l] Wikinews

Craig Spurrier craig at craigweb.net
Tue Aug 21 15:04:58 UTC 2007

One proposed way to deal with Google's concerns was with a community run
mirror [1]. They rejected it , though we may be able to convince them in
the future :). Our absence from Google news certainly hurts our
readership. If anyone has any contacts with Google, we would greatly
appreciate your help in convincing them to let us in.
-Craig Spurrier
[[n:Craig Spurrier]]

[1] http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Wikinews:Community_Mirror