[Foundation-l] Wikipedia:Office Actions

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Fri Apr 27 06:10:15 UTC 2007

Nowhere did I disagree with office actions, merely with the sentiment
that the Foundation trumps all concerns, including for the project,
because "the Foundation is what matters".  The Foundation does not in
itself matter *at all*; it matters exclusively insofar as it supports
our projects.  I support office actions to the extent that they are
consistent with the overall progress of our projects, taking all factors
into account, which I think for the most part they are.

-Mark