[Foundation-l] What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 19 12:01:32 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Stephen Bain <stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:
> How I feel is summed up by DefendEachOther.[1] The members of the
> Board are all valued and respected by the community, so if you feel
> you've been unduly criticised or attacked, let this have its effect,
> and don't diminish that value and respect through retaliation.

I do not consider anything I have said in this thread to be
"retaliation".  I act, on this list and others, as a fellow member of
this community, unless specified otherwise (hence the email
disclaimer).
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic