[Foundation-l] What are the assets of the Foundation, anyway?

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 19 00:48:56 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, Kelly Martin <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is not a cyberlaw issue.  It's a basic, garden variety trust,
> tax, and corporate law issue.  Exactly NOT the sort of thing you
> should be going to your friends at the Berkman Center for.

You are operating under the assumption that we already know what our
key threat scenario is. That is not so; you have simply proposed one
with your usual apodictic certainty. Understanding the magnitude and
nature of the threats is the first step. Then we can develop different
strategies for dealing with them.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic