[Foundation-l] what do we do in the event the Foundation fails? - Re: Pol...

Delphine Ménard notafishz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:15:50 UTC 2007

On 4/19/07, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:

> The assets are not the content. They are the servers, the logos, the
> trademarks, and the name. That would be lost. That is what people  recognize.

Allow me to strongly disagree. The financial assets are the trademarks
and the name. Technical assets are the servers. But all of these are
worth nothing if there is no content, and more important, no
volunteers to continue carrying out the work.

Not to mention that in the evenutality we're talking about, ie. the
Foundation is sued, those assets you are mentionning would be... moot.

Delphine

--
~notafish