[Foundation-l] Out of commissio

Mark Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:54:01 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm writing this on my mobile from the pediatrics ward of the hospital...

 Rushed to the emergency room Saturday night for abdominal pain far
worse and in a different area than I am used to (I have [[Ulcerative
colitis]]), blood tests revealed elevated pancreatic enzymes and I was
diagnosed with pancreatitis. Hopefully I'll be fine within a few
weeks, but I wanted to explain in advance my absence, and to explain
to those sad and to the (hopefully few) happy that it'll be a while
before i return.

Best,
Mark Williamson

--
Refije dirije lanmè yo paske nou posede pwòp bato.