[Foundation-l] Language subcommittee vs Montenegrin language - show time over again

Darko Bulatovic mail at itam.ws
Fri Apr 13 15:54:57 UTC 2007

GerardM wrote:
>  I can only state that this is a matter of history.

Thank you Gerard for telling me what is history, I was not there. :)

> In the way the arguments were produced in the past, they were political and
> based on "entitlements" because of the existence of other South Slavic
> language projects. These arguments were then as now rejected.

What arguments Gerard? You and steward have let massive attack on that
request, I have spent 3 days without sleeping talking with stewards and
begging them to do something. Instead you just let request to come to
situation to be useless. Discussion there was nothing but spam pushing
with personal insults and causations deliberately aimed to destroy
request. And you used it as reference?

:)
come on Gerard,

> When I refer to the time before there was a LC, I do not single out any
> specific project. If you have an interest in these matters you know what is
> different and by inference the things that we address in this way. The LC is
> not a talking shop, I have no interest in endlessly rehashing the same
> arguments

I asked FOR ONLY ONE THING! To give evidence that request was
politically motivated as that statement was official decision of LSC.
You give nothing but empty statement. Again.

Is it so much hard for you to do that? Incredible.

> When you accuse the LC of personal opinions, I have to stress that the
> committee has included people from outside the WMF to broaden its base. This
> is how we hope to implement our policies in a way whereby the policy is a
> guideline and not a nose around our neck.

Accuse? No Gerard I just say that you cant claim that Montenegrin is not
language just based on your opinion what is language.

Why you don't show that exhaustive reference to your research on
Montenegrin language? I would be very thankful to see that. If you did it.

Thank you

Darko