[Foundation-l] Language subcommittee vs Montenegrin language - show time over again

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Fri Apr 13 08:50:41 UTC 2007

It seems you don't understand:

Montenegrin, besides the script and just two differences, which were
stated in the various e-mails is the same as Serbian.

So read that sentence again:
Instead of going ahead creating unneccessary problems, help to find a
way to integrate people on the Serbian wikipedia.

Sorry, but now I really have to do some work.

Best, Sabine