[Foundation-l] models for adminship/wiki leadership

Brianna Laugher brianna.laugher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:12:21 UTC 2007

Delphine, I did set up such a page a while ago, for a comparison of
"welcoming" procedures I conducted.
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Cross-project_comparisons

I also detest wiki pages for discussions (rather than collections of
facts or links); IMO they are really not suited to the task.

But in general my feeling is that pages on Meta mostly die sad,
lonely, dusty deaths, and are not spontaneously updated by users from
250 projects as we would like to imagine. :)

I would just like some people to share some experiences and ideas they
have from   other wikis, since the only two I know well are English
Wikipedia and Commons.

cheers
Brianna