[Foundation-l] The Ideal Wiki Software (aka MediaWiki 2.0) - Ideas Update

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 03:18:36 UTC 2007

A good and storied page.  It's nice to see old meta pages becoming useful
over time... I agree that most of the useful pages on meta could use
rewriting as an article, into the most coherent presentation [of what many
people have contributed to a set of related essays, thoughts, and
suggestions].

SJ