[Foundation-l] Serbian wiki megalomania and robust and rude administrators

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:29:51 UTC 2007

On 4/9/07, Solevic dragan <solevicd at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Today I was blocked on 24 hours on serbian wiki sr:Корисник:Шолевић
> because I started to do same thing as others are doing, but I was little bit workaholic.

Admins on sr.wiki blocked you with a good reason: (1) you are a
nationalist who removes "Bosnia and Herzegovina" from the articles
about places in Republika Srpska, (2) you posted a number of images
without proper licenses even it was explained to you, (3) admins
explained to you that we are in the process of removing some years (BC
years are relevant, btw; there are very good documented events in 2500
BC in China).