[Foundation-l] Leaking (was:elections)

Erik Moeller erik at wikimedia.org
Sat Apr 7 08:06:03 UTC 2007

On 4/6/07, Erik Moeller <erik at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> It occurred because an election official
> felt that the then-Board (and possibly others) should know the results
> of the election ahead of time to prepare.

It appears that I received incorrect information regarding the
sequence of events. Given conflicting statements about who requested
to know results and who made them known, I can't really say anything
for sure, as I've only heard about this through others.
--
Peace & Love,
Erik

"An old, rigid civilization is reluctantly dying. Something new, open,
free and exciting is waking up." -- Ming the Mechanic