[Foundation-l] Leaking (was:elections)

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 07:07:47 UTC 2007

Ehm, am I reading something wrong, or was Angela suggesting that it
was leaked to candidates? Erik has now explained why it was leaked to
the board, although we, i assume, all agree that it should not happen
again, but his mail doesn't say anything about leaking to candidates,
which is in my opinion an even worse thing. Angela, could you maybe
clarify? You seemed to have assumed this was general knowledge, but I
think I was asleep when it came into daylight or so.

Lodewijk