[Foundation-l] Language Review Committee

Sabine Cretella sabine_cretella at yahoo.it
Thu Apr 5 07:26:15 UTC 2007

Aagain I am posting the link to my blog - it seems as if just some very
few people read it - there is some experience behind all this. I posted
this already on the date it was written here.

Sorry, I am overloaded right now with work and cannot really take part
in this discussion:

http://sabinecretella.blogspot.com/2007/03/language-prevention-committee.html

Thanks, Sabine