[Foundation-l] FYI: MediaWiki extensions developed by Brockhaus

Husky huskyr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 22:49:53 UTC 2007

I'm wondering about the 'Computergenerierter Kontext'
(computer-generated contextual links). Is that simply an inline
version of Special:Whatlinkshere, or are they using something they
build themselves? Also, is there a list of major changes/enhancements
they made to mediawiki?

-- Hay Kranen / [[User:Husky]]