[Foundation-l] [Wikisource-l] A successful request not yet fulfilled (was Language Prevention Committee created)

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 07:31:55 UTC 2007

Hoi,
As I stated before, I am quite happy when new projects for existing
languages are started. I said so in an earlier message. The only thing that
makes sense is that it is made sure that the localised messages are part of
MediaWiki because it prevents that the messages have to be done again.

When there is to be one policy, it will as far as I am concerned do exactly
what I outline above; leave in essence the policy and make sure that the new
project beneftits from the work that has been done before.

So you are (again) barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks,
   GerardM