[Foundation-l] Proposed guidelines in our IRC channels

effe iets anders effeietsanders at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 19:17:51 UTC 2006

Would it be an option to move the channel to #wikimedia-info or a
similar not-so-english-centric-name without losing the people who help
others out? (I though it was possible to make a redirect?) Are you
guys very attached to the channel-name? It's just that -info is easier
to remember and find for non-native english people.

Effeietsanders