[Foundation-l] Where we are headed. (was Wikimedia main office)

Daniel Mayer maveric149 at yahoo.com
Wed May 31 16:48:43 UTC 2006

--- Walter van Kalken <walter at vankalken.net> wrote:
> Geez very Americancentric.

The foundation is based in the U.S. Moving the corporation to another nation would require a
complete restart of everything. Even moving the corporation between states could be complicated.
Setting up offices anywhere we want while keeping the corporation where it is, would be fairly
easy. Just a matter of expense vs what we would get from having offices in various places.

-- mav