[Foundation-l] Isn't it getting to be time...

Michael Davis mdavis at wikia.com
Fri May 26 01:39:53 UTC 2006

Fundraising is far more a public relations/communications function than
finance or tech.  All finance needs to do is say how much money we need;
tech can assist in the implementation but the success or failure of a
fundraiser depends on how effective we are communicating with the
donors.  I'd recommend fundraising be a function of the communications
committee with significant help from other group within the foundation.

Michael