[Foundation-l] Isn't it getting to be time...

Erik Moeller eloquence at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:26:52 UTC 2006

On 5/25/06, Samuel Klein <meta.sj at gmail.com> wrote:
> http://fundraising.wikimedia.org/ongoing/index.php/2006/

Excellent. I didn't realize there was so much coming in, even without
an active fundraiser. I agree with Ant (if that is what she meant)
that the "personal appeal" should probably show up for anonymous users
on all wikis. It would be even nicer if that message would change
regularly. I think it is important that people see that real progress
is made towards these ambitious goals (e.g. the OEPC project to put
Wikipedia on the "One Laptop Per Child").

As for another fundraiser, bring it on! :-)

Erik