[Foundation-l] Term of service?

Andre Engels andreengels at gmail.com
Tue May 23 06:18:12 UTC 2006

2006/5/22, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com>:

> As long as adminship only represents a certain level of trust and is
> primarily used to push buttons for those who can't, that shouldn't be
> a problem. I've long felt that admins should be called "trusted
> users". To de-admin someone is then to explicitly label them as
> untrusted, and that should only be done in nasty cases. It would also
> mean that everyone who contributes and understands the policies should
> eventually become trusted, without a need to sum up percentages for
> namespace contributions or edit summaries.

Please not. I don't want to be an admin. I don't want to get into
fights about admin policy again. When someone makes a mistake, I
prefer being able to call admin abuse above getting into a
blocking/deblocking war. It would be nice to have the rollback buttons
again, but becoming an admin would be too high a price for that.

Andre Engels, andreengels at gmail.com
ICQ: 6260644  --  Skype: a_engels