[Foundation-l] Contact in Thailand - @Jimbo

Erik van den Muijzenberg muijz at wikipedia.be
Sat May 20 22:22:29 UTC 2006

On 20-mei-2006, at 23:32, Johan Bos wrote:

> I do mean both. And Jimbo wrongly states that it has anything to do
> with de
> desysop procedure. As you can read yourself in the logs at meta,
> Waerth
> desysoped HIMSELF at 24 January. After that he stayed Steward for two
> months, without resysoping himself at NL. At 24 March he has been
> de-stewarded, based on false information provided by Oscar.

As far as I recall the situation, Waerth at that time tried to force
me to
stop defending users that were bullied by him. He did so by trying to
bully
me. In the end Waerth and I were both blocked by Galwaygirl, because
she got fed up by the situation and didn't understand that Waerths
threats should not be negotiable (they simply should be stopped).

At that moment Waerth threatened to undo his block. (As far as I
understand the technicalities involved, he could do so, because he
was a steward.)
As a result he was de-stewarded by Dannyisme, on request of Oscar.

I don't recall you were there Johan, but it was a hectic situation,
so maybe
you were there after all. Jimbo was, but left in time. ;-)

+++ Muijz