[Foundation-l] The status of smaller languages on the Wikimedia Commons

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu May 4 14:11:01 UTC 2006

Hoi,
This seems to be yet another fine mess that the Commons crowd is
getting itself into. The question is when will they learn that they
are serving the other projects and that their good intentions have
resulted in projects NOT adopting Commons because of the fiendly
cooperation as it is perceived.

What do they think they achieve by doing this? Is this in the interest
of the projects? Is this the considered opinion of the Commons
community or is it a solitary excercise? It is indeed a great way of
creating more hostility.

Thanks,
    GerardM