[Foundation-l] Wikinews IOTM for May

Brian Anderton bcanderton at gmail.com
Wed May 3 06:41:46 UTC 2006

I'm pleased to announce that Andrew Westphal has accepted a request
for an interview with Wikinews.

Andrew Westphal is the Project director for the Stardust at home project.
Stardust was an interstellar capsule that collected samples from Comet
Wild 2. The project allows user to sign up, scan the capsule in the
frame they are assigned, to find interstellar matter from the comet.

We will be doing research and developing questions at:
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikinews/Interview_of_the_month/May_2006_Questions

This months Interview will be taking place on Thursday, 18 May 2006 in
the International Wikinews IRC channel
(irc://irc.freenode.net/wikinews).

Brian