[Foundation-l] Re : Where we are headed

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 12:58:19 UTC 2006

To respond to Jimmy's e-mail,

Another problem with communication is all the pages it spans. I maintained
several user and user talk pages, but I only need two of them. Although the
normal MediaWiki software can maintain the status quo, Wikimedia's should be
designed a bit differently: the projects can have the mainspace, the portal
space, and the project space, but a central wiki (Meta, anyone?) would have
the help pages and the user/user talk pages. Surely this has been discussed
before?