[Foundation-l] "Waiting Room" Wiki

James Hare messedrocker at gmail.com
Sat Jun 24 06:57:04 UTC 2006

The Incubator is more for things that are allowable under Foundation bylaws
that will spin off into a new project if popular enough.

The Waiting Room Wiki would be used for things that are highly unlikely to
used in a Wikimedia project, so they sit and wait until claimed by someone
else. At least this way, the article can be preserved and maybe cleaned up
in the process.