[Foundation-l] New privacy policy

Daniel Arnold arnomane at gmx.de
Thu Jun 22 11:07:38 UTC 2006

Am Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2006 01:23 schrieb Anthere:
> http://wikimediafoundation.org/w/index.php?title=Privacy_policy&oldid=14088
>
> may be found here.
>
> Please, spread the word that all the translations in various languages
> should be updated. Thanks in advance.

I just wanted to update the one in Wikimedia Commons but sadly I was unable to
fetch the page source code from Wikimedia wiki without registration (ok I
could take the one from meta but I prefer taking it from the "official"
source).

So it would be rather cool if there is a way that unregistered users can grab
the page code as well.

BTW (as people did mention it) although probably almost everyone knows that
(and did it already), people in local wikis should not forget a disclaimer
like:

--

This is a local copy of the official '''[[Wikimedia:Privacy policy|Privacy
policy]]''' of the [[Wikimedia:Home|Wikimedia Foundation]]. In doubt only the

--

Arnomane