[Foundation-l] Simple Spanish?

Johan Bos skatinghacker at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 21 23:32:54 UTC 2006

I agree that Spanish is not too difficult, but it will take a lot of effort
to learn sufficient Spanish to be able to read a Spanish article without
using a dictionary. A "sencillo" article will be readable without a
dictionary for anyone with a basic knowlegde of Spanish.

Another advantage is that probable most Italian and Portugese people will be
able to read "sencillo", without even knowing any Spanish.

Greetings,

Johan