[Foundation-l] Opinions/suggestions for "outside" members of the board?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 01:06:13 UTC 2006

On 6/19/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/20/06, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > It would be inapproiate to quies criticism of board hopefuls.
>
> I will leave it to others to decide whether your comments represent a
> personal attack or not. If they do, and you continue to make them, I
> hope that you will be put on moderation. I do not participate in
> discourse on that level.

I see you excerpted my post very carefully, and rather than simply
point out factual inaccuracies in my claims thus proving me to be a
fool you've left them stand, perhaps hoping your own playing the
victim and shameless self promotion drown them out?

For someone usually so loud an opinionated you're awful quick to
assume the role of a meek victim when it appears that you could gain
from it.

I'm sorry, but my tolerance for listening to you pretend to be prince
of the Wikimedia sandbox is completely dissipated when you dismiss the
potential contributions from people with ample experience and proven
trackrecords.

I wish that you still had that silly "Cheif Scientist" title so that
you could pretend to be important without actually obstructing the
organization.