[Foundation-l] Opinions/suggestions for "outside" members of the board?

Gregory Maxwell gmaxwell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 00:53:56 UTC 2006

On 6/19/06, Erik Moeller <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/20/06, Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Of course you don't.
> > Should we decide to accept someone who is qualified and experienced it
> > would preclude selecting you.
>
> Is there a policy against personal attacks on this list?

You're not qualified or experienced in terms of running a non-profit
foundation or large scale publishing, this is a matter of fact. You
are tireless politicking for a position on the board.

It would be inapproiate to quies criticism of board hopefuls.

If I am mistaken and you have no intention of ever serving on the
board, please say so publicly and I'll apologise and never again point
out that you never do much except worthless posturing.

Alternately you could spend some of the time you spend writing
proposals and conjecture and instead get something done, and then
perhaps I'd have a reason to support you rather than point out how
inaccurate the claims you make about your own importance are...