[Foundation-l] the easy way or the less easy way

Erik Zachte erikzachte at infodisiac.com
Sun Jun 18 00:14:12 UTC 2006

Anthere:
> It does not need to do any poll of some sort. I am *trying* desperately
> to make some of you react and help on the matter. Thanks for Sj and you
> to have answered.
>
> Clearly, aside from Delphine basically, no one is interested in
> discussing the Apache model. My question for the next week is whether I
> make the effort to entirely re-write a membership section to propose the
> board. Given to huge interest, I am not sure it is worth the effort.

Anthere, apart from SJ, Anthony, and Delphine others responded as well with
constructive feedback, e.g. Delirium, Michael, Birgitte.
I also plan to respond for sure on the Apache system but it is complicated
matter and needs some careful thought.
Also I have other comittments to honour before I go on holiday for a few
days this week.
Maybe some other people are also tired or occupied elsewhere. Apparently
that goes for other board members as well.
My point, please give it few more days or even weeks, perhaps give yourself
a break as well, before you decide no one is interested.
We don't need to reach a conclusion within a week. Better slow and steady
than hastily and without results.

Erik Zachte